LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P Suresh (Regional manager)     29 August 2010

Is a job contract (bond) valid

When I joined with a company as an executive trainee after my MBA, the company had forced me to execute a bond to serve the company for 5 five years, provided I am successfully completing my training (for 2 years). Actually, the company had not given any training and they were literally using me for carrying out their day-to-day activities. Since there was not a congenial or professional working atmosphere, I resigned and joined with another company before the completion of the bond period, i.e. after 4 years. Since they were financially sound, by engaging a renowned advocate, they filed a suit against me won in the district level court. Due to the laxity of professionalism, many young professional in the company are following my path and using the money power, the company is fighting against all of them in courts. Now, they are manipulating the law and using it for making money. Since these types of companies are damaging the future of many young professionals, I would like to fight it out in upper courts. In this connection, very humbly I request your valuable opinion. Thanking you,

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251, 9960223100

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING SERVICE BOND AND COURT CASE KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.CO.HAS GOT SIGNED BOND OF FIVE YEARS AND YOU RESIGNED AFTER FOUR YEARS.

2.CO WON THE CASE AGAINST YOU IN COURT.YOU MAY APPEAL AGAINST THE SAID JUDGEMENT AND ARGUE STRONGLY .HIGH COURT HAS EXTRAORDINARY JURISDICTION ,YOU HAVE CHANCES OF SUCCESS. YOU HAVE TO DO SOME DATA COLLECTION WORK ABOUT THE PERSONS RESIGNED FROM THE CO.,TRAINING FACILITIES AND MONEY RECOVERED BY CO.AND THEIR REAL BUSINESS.OR JUST MAKING MONEY BY RECOVERING BOND AMOUNT.

WILL HELP YOU .KINDLY SEND DETAILS .GOOD LUCK.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 August 2010

ANY EMPLOYMENT BOND OF ONCE SIDE NATURE CANNOT BE CALLED IT AS LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.

ANY VIOLATION OF PRINCIPLE OF NATURAL JUSTICE BY CO, ALWAYS SUPPORT THE CAREER ASPECT OF EMPLOYEE.

WE HAVE DONE SO MANY CASES, NO PROBLEM H.C ALWAYS RESPOND FAVORABLE/ SYMPATHATIC TOWARDS EMPLOYEE WHEN EVER CO, VIOLATE PNJ. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register