cpc

ipc section ?

which ipc is related to diminat behavior , convincing other party for wrong dcsn making. is there any?

Practising Advocate

question is not clear. elaborate the facts.

Total likes : 1 times

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

Originally posted by : Surya Panda
which ipc is related to diminat behavior , convincing other party for wrong dcsn making. is there any?

A Imaginery Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

I want to know under which ipc I will b charged if I convince or force my friend to take some planned or wrong decision which can lead to hurt/harassment of some one.

Retired employee.

You are liable for abetment of the offense and equally punishable with such a person who actually committed such offense under your guidance or influence..  The punishment depends on the actual offense. "Abetment" is the offense. 

Practising Advocate

I agree with GLN PRASAD

sec. 379Aipc

Practising Advocate

No such provision as stated by A kumar exists in IPC

Advocate

What are the facts? What is the context?

Lawyer

Originally posted by : Surya Panda
I want to know under which ipc I will b charged if I convince or force my friend to take some planned or wrong decision which can lead to hurt/harassment of some one.

What are the facts of the case, it is vague and ambigous in your reposting ?

Your query starts as if it is an examination hall question paper stating inter alia, "I want to know under which ipc I will b charged if I convince or force my friend to...."     it implies that it is presumptive circumstances, which may or may not happen but you want to examine ability and competence of respondent(s) ???.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x