Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran   11 December 2018

Ipc sec 199 and 200

Hello Experts,

My husband has performed second marriage, we got Marriage Registration for his second marriage.

While conducting his cross we have asked him about his second marriage and showed him his second wife's pics with him but he denied and said he doesn't know about her. 

Please let me know,

1) Can I file a case under IPC sec 199 and 200 against him ?

2) Or what can be done in this scenario ?



 1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     11 December 2018

you can file file complaint of cheating etc with police and thereafter complaint case u/s.200 cr.p.c. before CMM of your district
you can also file divorce case against your husband. consult a lawyer with details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register