Thank you Ashish for the info. Welcome.

Hemanth Kumar (student)     24 October 2008

HI

I am pursuing master in law from Osmania University , Hyderabad

Andhra Pradesh

with best regards

VASU

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     26 October 2008

I am Prabodh Kumar Patel, practicing in the Dist Bar Assn, Sundargarh, Orissa since last 4 years.

Rakesh (Juris Doctor (J.D.) student)     09 December 2008

Hi,

I'm Rakesh from Rohtak, Haryana. Currently studying J.D. in US.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     15 January 2009

ONE STUDENT HAS ASKED HIS QUESTION ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL I HAVE GIVEN REPLY TO HIM AS UNDER FOR QUESTION FOR HOW TO STUDY IN LAW

Dear Friend

First see the course contents. Acquire books students edition and careful read them of each subject. Please buy student edition only and not the law books with commentary and all that. Then look at the prospective questionnaire available rather ready in market. Also acquire papers of last Five Years from the University and prepare answers for them.

Also acquire general knowledge of law that law came into force, what was necessity how law helps the public in general for some of the laws latest ammendments and bill to be passed in Lok Sabha. Also acquire general knowledge regarding our judiciary system and line of procedure for various formalities that like how to get bail for accused from the Court and how to get him release from Jail i.e. what is normal procedure in criminal cases also like other formalities like about revenue laws how to get Non-agriculture Use Permission for lands and also how to obtain change of use in permission for constructed premises e.g. one premises was till recently being used for commercial purpse, now same is to be used for residential purpose or in case of land today being used for agriculture in upcoming days it requires to be used for Industrial Purposes - which comes under revenue laws.

What is procedure after person is being arrested for any charges or without any charges and where to file a complaint for him and how to get released of him.

Also study the part of writ petition under Constitutional Act and about fundamental rights, IPC, Criminal Procedure and Civil Procedure Code. Family Laws - how to get divorce or if a complaint is filed by spouse under Section 498(a) how to defend. etc. There are many phases of study.

When our Supreme Court of India was set up? Who was its First Chief Justice? One Chief Justice later he become Vice President of India?

Also autobiography of many past lawyers and their workings on law - earlier they were baristers - for your information I tell you my mother's father was barister and got acquital for many of our freedom fighters - I have studied what are law points preferred by him and put up before the then Court of Law of English Regime.

Also learn art of public speaking - quickly put forward the arguments for truthfulness also study well the logics and learn to make up logic sense for defence.

There are many many things for the lawyers to be You will automatically once if you pass your Law Degree and by imparting under training with good lawyers you will come to learn. Just now concentrate on STudy as above mentioned. Also read Times of India and other Newspapers and look af the law related news, collect all clippings and make one file for the same.

For rest of the things you can convey me. I will be able to guide you. Keep the courage, if once desires to be he achieves and becomes even many hurdles may be there. I can, I will, I have WILL that would lead me defintely to my goals.

Why to become small lawyer - be a good lawyer.

Yours loving

ARUN TRIVEDI - Senior Legal Adviser

Abhishek (law student)     22 January 2009

heya!!! i am Abhishek SIngla, a law student persuing my law from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Gonna be a lawyer in few years n hoping for big....so besties to me and all...

heya!!! i am Abhishek SIngla, a law student persuing my law from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Gonna be a lawyer in few years n hoping for big....so besties to me and all...

arya (k)     02 March 2009

hi this is Shubhendra Singh Pursuing CA PCC will complete graduation by 2009....

i hav an great interest in Law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register