Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saroja   13 April 2018

Interloculatory petition

respected sir/madam,

kindly help with below details.

divorce case i won in family court in 2017 jannuary and got decree, later i waited for 90 days for any notice from HC for appeal from my ex husband, i didnt received any notice so after 5 months i got married and did marriage registration. last week i heard from my relative my ex went for appeal in HC then i search HC website if found they filed MFA and they gave wrong address of mine and in that case status of stage "pending for admission", also they took hearing date on interloculatory application in another 15 days, i got confused now and not getting proper answers from my lawyer so approaching here kinldy help me with valuable answers.

1. why i have not received any notice is it due to wrong address of mine?

2. my laweyers didnt advised to file EFA after decree is EFA valid for divorcee petition? what measueres should i have taken after grating decree by family court?

3. why MFA not RFA, what is the differnce between RFA appeal on  decree and MFA on interim order does it makes any difference and is my decree valid now?

4. what is the difference between interim order and decree.

5. next stage i see in website is hearing on interloculatory application so i learned they went for stay, is it on decree or interim order(MFA).

6.if they get stay on MFA, do i need to approach HC to vacate stay and proceed with appeal? or had to wait till i receive notice?

7. is my marriage valid or not? i registerd my marriage after 150 days,  see in HC website they went to MFA after 80 days and i married after 150 days?

8. if i wont approach HC how long the stay prevails if in case they get stay? and when actual process of appeal will begin and i receive notice?

please suggest on my question.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register