LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Interfaith marriage

I am a Muslim and in relation with a Hindu girl since 8 years. Both of us are professionals from Kerala. She is working in Bangalore since one year and am working in Dubai. We are sure that our parents wont allow for the marriage and will home arrest her. Because of this reason we wanted to get married in Bangalore. Is there any way that we can conduct this marriage under Special Marriage Act, secretly, without reaching this info to our parents? Once after the marriage we will present our matter in our family, we are conducting this marriage in order to safeguard our relation and to live our Life together. Kindly give a suggestion for conducting the marriage as soon as possible.

Learning

109 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   13 February 2018

difficult as the Special Marriage Act contains set procedures for [primarily] interfaith marriages

u can contact me at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com. I will surely try to help u out

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   13 February 2018

@RameshSingh I am awaiting an adverse comment from your side, my friend...your scathing immature comments make me laugh
LOL 😈

(Guest)

@Ramesh Singh......Yes, I do.

(Guest)

@ Adv Kamakshi.....Thanks for the reply. I liked the way you had presented the current scenario. But its not the same in every case. If we have a will we can try till the last level. And that's what I wanna try here.

Ours is not a pre-planned relation. Our relation was incidental and now we feel to be together legally.

We will inform our parents but only after registering the marriage.

If you have any idea, kindly give us a suggestion regarding this.

(Guest)

@Ramesh Singh....Thanks for the Complement. ;-)

(Guest)

@ Kunal... Sure I will contact you.

(Guest)

@Ramesh Singh maybe you forget that having a bad egg as a lifetime companion is bound to make the entire basket look rotten..whether it is or not1 laughdevil

(Guest)

Can anyone provide me answer for my Query plz?

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     13 February 2018

Yes, you can get married without the said information reaching her parents.  Since she is the one residing in Bangalore, on the basis of her address, you can get married in Bangalore. There should be no problem. 

(Guest)

@Adv. Radhika.... First of all... Thanks for your response...

Unfortunately, her permanent address is mentioned in all her address proofs (Passpot, Aadhar, License, Identity Card). Is it compulsary that the info should be sent to the residence address or the register office in that Area?

For which document is it simpler to change address of... I heared that in Aadhar we can change the address, will it be a complicated process?

(Guest)

Sure thing...considering that it would be better than listening to your utter nonsense smiley

(Guest)

Thank u Mr. Fathi

(Guest)

laughlaugh ...... I hope there is nothing illegal in what i have asked. I mean changing the permanent address to the current address.

Or is there any alternative otherthan this?

(Guest)

@Ramesh Singh...... laughlaughwinkwink

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register