Inter faith marriage

Dear Sir,

i am a muslim girl wanna marry a christian boy who love me lot but i dont want to convert is any possible to do reg marriage i need a clear details in this.

and what will be my kid religion is any other alternatve without mentioning the religion in due courses wherever necessary 

please reply me as soon as possible

legal executive

you can go for register marriage under special marriage act and your kid gets his father religion as per law. if u want ur kid to be ur religion only, u can convert him as per ur muslim customs. But as per general law your kid belongs to his father religion only.



Dy Director

can marry as per Spl Marriage Act.  no conversion will be needed.



children will carry identity of father.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x