Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Mohite   23 November 2015

Inter-cast register marriage mumbai

Hi,

I needed some adivice on Inter cast Registered Marriage in India Mumbai.I am 36 years old (hindu-Maratha) and My GirlFriend is 33 years (East Indian Chatolic ). What are the documnets required for the marriage procedures, how many days does it take to get the certificate, and what are the possible conflits if any. Also what is the fees of registeratin.

Kindly let me know as i need to make thepreparations.

Learning

4 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     24 November 2015

Husband and wife photo id proof address proof and birth proof.

3 witness photo id proof and address proof

Register your marriage under Special Marriage Act

File an intimation of marriage before the Registrar.

Regards

Mukesh sharma (job )     24 November 2015

hi as you want to marriage you first application for marriage before go you register after all you marriage in spacial marriage act you need two photo you and your wife also your birth certificate and your wife two witnees and id proof of both witness all complete than you go register office and get your marriage certificate 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 November 2015

Your marriage can solemnized under special marriage act, for this regard,you have to submit an application form with your complete details which will submit to marriage officer which he will publish in, the notice board and kept one copy with him for record,, you have to submit yours id, address proof, age proof, seperate photographs, id ot 3 witnesses , after one months of notice period your marriage will solemnised .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2015

This is not inter caste marriage, this is inter religion marriage.

This can be solemnised under Special marriages act only.

For procedures to be followed to register this kind of marriage, you may visit the lcal marriage registrar's office and find the details from the display board found in the entrance of the office or can get the information from the mariage registrar including the registration fee. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register