25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lovely Nation   23 January 2020

injunction suit

TI rejected on wrong boundary
because While filing suit was filed on the person who encroached the property residing beside but he was not the owner..
So can we implead original owner as 2nd Defendant now?
Can we file plaint amendment?
What remedy to get permanent injunction


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   23 January 2020

Yes. U can amend the plaint

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query