LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandy   27 April 2015

Injunction order -498/dv wife

I have  house on my name in India and i am  abroad working now.I have a house in India on my name and my parents are residing in it now.My wife and in laws are so rude left my parents house 4 months back .Now they are trying to bring my ex into my house.Is there a way to restrict her entry?.Please advise?.My parents are staying away from my house to avoid her entry right now and I am planning to being them here to abroad to avoid all the problems.If my parents comes here with house locked can they break open the house to take their entry?..

Please advise?


 4 Replies


Sandy this is the third queryU have posted with similar subject for the last three days

sridher (system analyst)     27 April 2015


listen carefully


1) your wife left along with her own wish

2) you'r staying aborad

3) you want to take back your to to your place vice ide

4) if you wife got residense oreder from the court also u  shoueld be oresent her her to sign on it


so dont worry be happy take your parents toyor plaace. nothing will happpen


my mail id is


slsridher399@gmailcom 9989157151

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2015

One cannot predict what others can do.  Your fear will be the deadliest enmy which will torture you to the core.  If you are so much afraid of they forcefully occupy your place, you may let it out on a lease agreement ormonthly rental agreement duly registered.  She cannot forcefully vacate the tenants lest she may have to face the wrath of law.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 May 2015

she may have to face the wrath of law


wrath of law isnt for SHEs ... SHEs are pampered in the temples.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query