Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

123456   06 August 2022

Index 2 mistake in wing



I am contemplating to buy a flat wherein the seller entered into agreement with builder and registered his document the sale agreement  mentions V Wing however in Index 2 everything is alright except  mentioning  b Wing due to govt clerk typo error .As both parties are required for rectification  deed the agreement  is too old 1996 other party not there what can be done to safeguard buyers interest for future




 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 August 2022

They must execute a rectification deed.  Otherwise, in your state, if party whereabouts are not known, consult the Sub Registrar's office concerned as the executive instructions vary from one state to another state.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query