Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranab Banerjee (Govt Service)     19 December 2010

Income Tax Calculation FY 10-11 for Salaries Person

Hi all Respected Seniors,

I am a simple Gov employees. I have some knowledge in Excel. I have prepared a Income Tax Preparation Software in Excel for the financial year 2010-2011 and Assessment Year 2011-2012. I am not sure for myself it is Correct or not about the Calculate by this Software. I have attached herewith a Income Tax Preparation Software for West Bengal Govt employees for financial year 2010-2011. Please verify the same, and I am grateful if any one can feedback about the  Calculation by this software. My Mail Id is :- pranab.banerjee83@gmail.com

I am waiting for your reply.

Pranab Banerjee, West Bengal

pranab.banerjee83@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 December 2010

According to the Income Tax Act income of a person is computed in five parts and each part is known as "Head of Income". These heads are:

Income undere he head salaries:

Income from house property:

Profits and gains of business or profession:

Capital gains:

Income from other sources:

Total of income computed under various heads is called gross total income out of which deductions u/s 80C are allowed. The resultant figure is called total income. These heads of income are water tight compartments and income which is to be included under one head of income cannot be included under any other head of income.

seohkcs (Merchant services)     03 January 2011

Income tax is a tax paid by workers and employers on their income. There is no age limit for a person to be responsible for paying income tax. Income tax in India is charged depending on the type of income for the earned income such as pensions, social security income, income from own account of a business or profession, income property, savings and investment income and other miscellaneous income.

Credit card processing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register