in under which section when a bus counter beat and miss behave to a coustmer

yesterday one of my friend booked a ksrtc volvo bus ticket. today we called that conductor for the present updation of the bus on that time that coundter miss Behave to him in phone. then one more time he called him on that time also he behaved like that and said that is not his responsibility. That bus is 45min late and there was a mismatch on the no. of the bus and ticket, then we enquired to counter is that the right bus on that time conductor misbehave to him and use unparlimentary words in public places against him. and the conductor push my friend without any provocation . then we gave a written complaint to the ksrtc bus station authority . and their was a police man on the spot as witness. how can I move to teach him a lesson.
is this case is valid in consumer Cort. under which sections this case starts. that conductor don't know how to behave to a customer and is their is any legal way to teach him how to behave to a customer. because he is a public staf so he have the responsibility to study how to behave to a customer . so sir kindly advise me a leagel way to teach that conductor how to behave to public

"Public servant".

21. The words "public servant" denote a person falling under any of the descripttions hereinafter following, namely:-

Retired Manager

You gave a complaint to the department. Wait for the outcome. Going to Court is a waste of time and loss if money to Lawyers.
Retired employee.

You can make a complaint to KSRTC and forget the issue.  There are number of irresponsible idiots that are having attitude issues.  It is difficult to forget, but instead of carrying forward such insults to few more years, just ignore them and have mental peace.  Extending the issues will cause more complications to your issue.

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like threatening, intimidation, breach of trust etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x