Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RRK   25 May 2016

In need of a lawyer at warangal

Dear All,

My father got Ex-parte divorce decree in the year 1996.

My mother filed for maintenance, but due to postponement of hearings, get fed up, and left them unattended. We have the decree of maintenance copy with us, which was given in September 1993.

After getting divorce, my father married another woman; she was expired in the year 2016 (March). He did not have any children through his second wife.

My father retired from services in the year 2008; and did not get his pension till date due to irregular service record.

Now, my mother wants to file for maintenance as he gets his pension amount in arrears. My father is retired government employee.

But, we are in not in a position to hire a lawyer because of ill financial status. I request if anybody through Lawyers club to help us in this regard and please be paid from the maintenance amount once received. 

Please be informed that we are unable to pay any amount in the initial stages even for court fee or such things, and we promise to pay from the maintenance amount only; request kindly to offer your your services, please reply.

RRK

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register