Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwin (b.e)     09 May 2013

In india man have rights or not for marriage

Sir/madam my name is ashwin please help me

before some months my marriage is fixed with a girl by my family and me , when we fixed marriage date than after 1 week two letters was came in my home by post and than 2 boys had came in my house with covering face by cloths(according to them he was boyfriend of that girl and letter was wrote by him ) on that time only my mother was in home they given the letter and told my mother that never marriage with that girl otherwise they will kill me and same thing is also written in the letter that” he love that girl and marry with her if you will come between me and her so I will kill you”

This type letter was came so we inform girl’s parents but her parent’s say this is only joke by any one so after some days we cancel marriage because only date was fix no ring ceremony or other functions was done so we canceled ,But after few days they are going in police station and complaint again unknown persons  who wrote that letter  counseling was done between us in police station and on that time girl and girl’s family  members were also said and given in written form that they don’t marry me .

than they also complain in woman commission again me that I am not marry with her there is also counseling  was done firstly wom.comm.members were pressuring on me for marriage but finaly output is that “both family are not ready for marriage ” but between it they (girl’s family) fir again me under section 503 act, but in inquiry by police no wrong  matter is shown on me and my family so police man was not make any charge sheet and given me clean chit ,

I had canceled that marriage only causes of that type letter and her lover came in my home.nothing any other reason police man and woman commission member and also girl’s family members are knowing this but

Now they (girl’s family members) complain again me for demanding dowry ..i can’t understand that before their complain demanding dowry is not mention in any counciling in woman commission or police station now how can they complain like this ,

in india now man have any rights or not..???? please help me what can I do agains them  please please very early…..

Now what I do please suggest me I don’t want to marry with that girl please help me…

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 May 2013

1.    All sorts of RIGHTS Indian men have. They reason a lot unlike metro women, like for eg. you who was replied some months back by me including so many others yet same brief yet with philosophical question is before us !

2.    Your RIGHT is to file ‘criminal intimidation r/w common intentions’ private Complaint u/s 200 CrPC against girl / her family members includign Unknown persons narrating all such facts in crisp 3 page chain of events preferably annexing Zero report of the police which is done by hiring a criminal law practice advocate found via reference in a day or two.

3.    To exercise your para 2 RIGHT you may delay hiring an advocate found via reference reason being you will tell us; I am not earning too much – my mother is old – we fear for our safety blah blah and in 2-3 months time we will again reply to your yet another query placed here that time with roughly same facts but with new found philosophy at in that query so donot worry someone may reply to you again J

4.    Take a lead from this metro lady's acts; did she think too much to chase you forever that you are thinking too deep about men's RIGHTs and next time you will ask question related to gender's DUTIES then the very next time question would be related to GENDER BIAS and so on so forth and there is no end to all these.

Justice is for seekers not for contemplators.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register