LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s..i..n..g..h.. (member)     16 November 2012

In affidavit : you are great ....... and i luv it

Wife says in affidavit that since may month before seperation we have no physical relation( she know very well that husband is not impotent so took cautious in affidavit to say in this form)

what should be the husband reply ? can husband state in affidavit about one sms of wife after seperation that "you are great .......... and i love it "  whether this statement of sms can put husband in any problem like contempt of court / vulgarity in affidavit/ violating modesty of women etc

Husband has two option either keep mum and give judge reason to believe/infer that husband is impotent or

state firmly about the proof of sms and one leter having similar wording

what should do

Learning

6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 November 2012

Under which main case / filed by whom and under which Section of Code / Act you are seeking remedies from us?

Reply to those first so that appropriate remedy may be given on “presentation” which is at par with concerned
Hon’ble Court acceptable decorum.

s..i..n..g..h.. (member)     16 November 2012

divorce case , wife giving ground for impotency/s*xual incompetency , husband has to respond

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 November 2012

Her sms can in no way prove that U WERE ENJOYNG A HOT S*XULA LIFE B4 SEPARATION.

Anyways contested divorce on impotency grouds is next to impossible if its a false ground (u know actually the truth). So deny it simply that u are potent fellow, her allegations are false. In these cases, medical reports solve the mystry.

Ranee....... (NA)     16 November 2012

write..what the truth i!..WHAT YOU CAN PROVE IN COURT IN YOUR FAVOUR!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 November 2012

See some time/date/month/place stamp is always mentioned in such nature petitions otherwise your side will raise objections of time/date/place. Now this clarifies whether last stream was released in May or October ! Now let us carry to your part of evidences with which you are shouting from Qutab Minar.

First remember it is her case and her quality of allegations which she needs to prove. How she proves in such nature of cases are two fold, one by witness creations and other by subjecting you for potency tests.

Now this potency test is very crucial and can go either way on that very time when the tests are being undertaken and suppose you come negative then it is obvious she has no case and you frame the SMS and Emails in golden frames for that stag parties and now see flip side suppose now the test comes positive then your those evidences will go into probability loop in favour of woman as by that time she has already proved her case that look Hazoor see the impotency test results...didnot I say this what more you want me to prove and then her eye sacks will relese Ganges....... So now it will be your sad time to climb down from that Quatab Minar.

As far as decorum of concerned Court is thought of for presentation purposes then you can file affidavit with annexing true copy of exactly what has been received by you to rebut her specific allegations sayign it was not May but Hazoor the bedroom lights were even off in October also but to prudent mind it is harldy loss of recoolection of exact month that is all and goes under carpet of probability and do mention a disclaimer para and submit the affidavit and preserve the original media and records for inspection as and when required. It is simple procedure and cannot be given s*xist tone.  But in my opinion it will not help build your case as this nature of allegation is pure psychological kill for a virile man. It is better to remain normal mind wise till tests are conducted without any extra help least psychological kill makes you under perform at that very moment of truth then you are gone for a six.

Hope your alleged silver quality admissible two evidences have been attended to now?

[Last reply]

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     25 November 2012

Whose petition, probably your wife's,,,,she has not taken the stand of impotency ...nullity....

what is the truth...go by it....not to worry....

but you do not ask how to draft by putting one ingredient of the facts....

you better sit with any matrimonial lawyer, consult with him and let him draft your petition not you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register