LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak yadav (law student)     27 September 2017

Illegal possession on gram panchayat land

Sir, There is a Gram panchayat barren land in my village on which patwari has helped to make in grab by some person.I have complaint many times to authorities concerned at district level as well as state level but patwari is forwarding his fake report and changing his statements and maps in his every report by concealing the original/ official land maps and land records.Now I am in state of helplessness as i have submitted my complaints several times to district and state authorities as well.May i file a writ in high court in this regard.Sir please guide me the further course of action.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query