LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUPRESH S JALVI   08 August 2018

If i got my salary cheque from employer and it hold

I am professionally Mechanical Engineer , My question is regarding about if i got my salary cheque from employer and it hold it because i leave that job , I was joining in company from 1 june 2018 and I was on probation for 3 months. We all employee got a salary cheque on 18 July 2018 for salary of month june 2018 .Due to personal consequences like location of job ,i left this job on 20 july 2018 with email resignation letter for respective company and employer.  The appointment letter which is  served by employer  has not mention about Notice period either by employee or employer . After depositing salary cheque on 24 july 2018 the cheque not clear still from days in my account.I contact bank authority they told me your cheque is hold for stop payment from employer and ask company for that reason,On behalf of that i have contact employer by mail and he was not reply for it. I am still reminder him gently but employer did not replay. I verbally conversation, call him he refuse to pay and divert the subject regarding employment but he still not replay on email I am still waiting and reminder him day to day .For subjective He divert to pay My salary and hold it in bank. My question this kind of employer action regarding my wages Is it legal ?I was servicing for 1 month 18 days and they hold my previous month salary and current month salary after giving me cross cheque of my name.Is it legal by any employer.I am not getting solution for it.  I need money  which i have rights but employer refused and divert .Is it legal by Employer????? Please Help me out.What should I do For my rights ? where should i complained regarding this issue and what kind of possible issue for this kind of situation?? 

Learning

1 Replies

r.sankaranarayanan (Official)     09 August 2018

You can file a case in Labour court, since the action of the employer is anti-labour. The salary is your right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register