LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shubham G   24 April 2022

I need help please everyone reply

We don't have road for 30 years in front of our lane ( 12 houses) what should we do now please go through the matter below given and this is problem of public not individuals

Address- Channamma Nagar Belagavi Karnataka

Channamma Nagar area layout done by BUDA ( Belagavi Urban Development Authority) around 1989 to 1990 they told that they will make road and gutter and allot the plots to owners in this area all roads are done except this above mentioned road and later this area transferred to Belagavi city corporation ( municipal corporation) we went to Belagavi municipal corporation for road problem then officials will told us that road comes under BUDA ( Belagavi urban development) if we ask BUDA for they told that road is already transferred Belagavi city corporation vice versa happing through out  years. We people fed up with both official no one helping us and they are told us like road construction cannot be done because of stay order from high court after that I applied for RTI for stay order copy then I got information that case is between X party and BUDA , (Belagavi urban development Authority) Belgaum Municipal corporation in 2018 Karnataka high court Still case in pending now

case is now adjourned and no one is taking next date. When this is happening why should municipal corporation given false information that road will be done smart City Belgaum.When problem of road ownership is with X party why Authority showed  with 100 feet widdth road and given false information about road and case filed in 2018 but road is not done from 30 years.

When this layout done by BUDA ( Belagavi urban development Authority)from beginning of the plan  there is 100 feet (30 meters) widdth road in map also you can find in attached copy.
I have attached old and new road map which was sent by BUDA ( Belagavi urban development Authority)

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2022

report to media section so that local govt will observe and take decisions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register