Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need divorce from my wife

Page no : 2

rajesh (asdadad)     29 October 2012

I have a similar story as that of this gentleman JPMorgan .... only thing is that my FIL is arrogant and he incites my wife to be highly career oriented and forget the meaning of good married life .. My wife is also somewhat imature , i dont know if she acts like that or she really is ... There are so many missing strings in our relationships which neither my wife nor her parents wants to focus upon ... We got married on 18th June 2011 and started our family life on 3rd July 2011 ( there was only both of us in Pune at that time while my parents were living in my 100 KMs away hometown) During marriage we didnt ask for any dowry neither we were in favor of that ... but from that day onwards , it was a complete torture for me .. from 3rd July to 29th Dec . she stayed with me only for 2.5 months and also in that period , her parents were constantly in touch with her through phone like they daily used to call her for 3-4 hours .... 

Then one day her sister told me about a job in Mumbai and asked me to switch to Core engg job from IT field .. Before my wife ran away on 29th Dec 2011 , 15 days ago she again called me and abused me for taking my wife to my parents place on weekly basis or  once in 15 days .. 

After my sucide attempt on 8th Feb 2012 , she returned back and got a job on 12th March 2012 but again she started complaining about her so called hectic schedule ..blah blah ... and when it was confirmed that she is preggy by 6 week and 6 days on 19th May 2012 .. she started creating scene and after 3 days she sent me a SMS telling me her decision to abort the child ... on 3rd June her dad , brother came and took her away to their place giving false promise of sending her back ... When I asked him to send her back he told me about his decision of giving divorce to me .. When i went their place for negotions , he threatened me and my father for lives and thrown us out ..on 30th June he came and took away all the househole items .. After this whole drama started off and he started abusing my parents, brother and me and asking my parents to force me to agree with his decision otherwise he would file DV cases , dowry cases etc etc... 

I sent her a lawyer notice for coming back to my home within 7 days on 14th Aug .. but her dad replied through a lawyer notice asking for a divorce .. I stayed calm for a month which irritated him and finally on 29th Sept he filed for a divorce petition in Buldana( MH )  court which recieved on 20th Oct and i am summoned to the court on 3rd Nov 2012 ..

I have given just a summary of whole happenings here but for a further understanding of whole nonsense ,you can read my blog   .. And guide me 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 October 2012

Mr. Rajesh first of all i say you a foolish man who commit suicide to bring his wife back , indirectly you neel down in front of your In laws they also think so.

now just i had told mr murugan read that also and also read the post here from sufferer of DV cases and then face the case boldly win them and fi you think situation is worest and cant be heal up then better give divorce you are living in metro so be a metro man and live happily if she loves you then she will come soon and not then never...

just prepare yourself to face court for at least two three years ..........

rajesh (asdadad)     14 November 2012

it was a fake suicide attempt just to threaten them as earlier i hv had used all possible ways to negotiate wid her bt all in vain . . I m nt a fool to end my life like this . . I took 9 yrs to finish my 4 yr engg degree course thn again around 2.5 yrs to get a stable job . In all these yrs , i didnt do anythin such stupidity . I m a strong person wid immense patience and i stretched my torturous married life to 1.8 yrs otherwise my father started talkin abt divorce within 1 months . . Prior to tht i hv had caught my wife's previous affair just after 15 days of our marriage

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2012

You have been given sane advise, that you should start working and fight back the influence of your in-laws on you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

fedupAlot.... (-)     18 November 2012

ego problem  if you remove it you will enjoy..you say you have justification that whether she loves you....it means no proper communication...if she founds herself with ego problem better give her some time lets say 6 months i know not easy but give her she will realize her and you yourself will also find some problem...why dotn you mail her that you love her so much...try now atleast sms her....she will be happy..try kar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register