Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumeet   17 December 2017

I have been acquitted in the 397 case but it has written that in the benefit of doubt. In this, I am having trouble getting government jobs.Would it be appealed in the High Court to convert it to clean acquittal?

I have been acquitted in the 397 case but it has written that in the benefit of doubt. In this, I am having trouble getting government jobs.Would it be appealed in the High Court to convert it to clean acquittal?

Learning

9 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     18 December 2017

For which examination you applied?

Whether you were permitted to appear in the examination or not?

If permitted to appear in the examination, did you qualify or not?

If you qualified, were you denied actual appointment letter, just because of your 397 case?

Please come out with details.  Do not simply beat around the bush and go on add multiple questions on the same issue which will be of no use to you.

Sumeet   18 December 2017

Upsc Ias/Ips

Upsc Ias/Ips

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     18 December 2017

Mr. Singh is quite enought elaborated to you. No more suggestion is required.

Why do not you understand my problem? I was innocent.I was framed in three cases.Now, if I take help from you, then whom should I ask it? I have been proved acquittal in all three cases. Does it have no significance?
I am crying badly daily.

If an innocent person is caught in false way, then he has no right to fulfill his dream job? Will not you help him?

An innocent person is seeking help from you. Because you people are knowledgeable of the law.Hope for the right way to get justice from your help.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     21 December 2017

If you are really innocent, you should have gone on appeal to the higher court  to seek an honourable acquittal, within the period limit allowed for an appeal. Otherwise what Mr. Ramesh Singh says would apply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register