Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daksh (Student)     09 September 2010

I happen to get this SMS!

Dear All,

In this monopolistic always busy,  money minded self centred worldly world is it not strange that :

If we pay a 100 rupee note to a begger it seems to be quite big but when we are sitting in a hotel with Rs.100/- it is nothing.

If we have to remember the almighty for three minutes it is a herculian task but we can sit and watch three hour movie without any distraction with full concentration

We couldn't feel drain out when going out for gym after a hard days work but when it comes to  press our elders feet we can't do that for whatever reason

On Valentine day we can't stop ourselves from sending at least Rs.200/- bouquet to our beloved but on mother's day we can't even purchase Rs.20/- single rose for our mothers

We time and again forward numerous jokes but it will be difficult for us to forward this SMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it.

I hope I have done my bit.

Thanks and best regards

D

A

K

S

H

Learning

8 Replies

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     09 September 2010

Very moving message Daksh. 

(Guest)

it happens as we have become selfish and just worried about wot pleases us...

it takes a big heart to do the good things u suggested

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 September 2010

On Valentine day we can't stop ourselves from sending at least Rs.200/- bouquet to our beloved but on mother's day we can't even purchase Rs.20/- single rose for our mothers

- thanks for the message

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     09 September 2010

whenever we do some wrong thing we all know we are doing wrong but we keep on going and avoid it always.

Amita Chaudhary (Advocate)     09 September 2010

Very true words Daksh...... 

(Guest)

- thanks for the message

As Mr. Arup has said rightly.

(Guest)

in Gandhi Ji's child hood when he was at schooling

There was a drill period after the classes in the evenig other children used to play with their freinds but GandhiJi went to his home to serve his parents needs.One day techer asked him why you are not playing with your friends at drill time.

Gandhiji replied

"I have more satisfaction in serving my parents rather than playing"

Those were the days when our elders used to respect their parents and fullfill the needs of thier parents at their oldage but due to changed life style,busy life and isolated  attitude impact of foriegn countries,movies etc  now this society is running away from their responsibilities Joining their parents in a old age home at the time when they need support or simply ignoring them...

Thanks,

Mallik

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 September 2010

Thank you all the members for such a moving  and touching lines, especially that of Daksh and Aishwarya. Truly appreciated. Keep up the good works, it really touches the core of my heart. I am going to forward to as many as I could to all my friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register