Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev   07 April 2016

I am Bank Employee. FIR u/s 409, 420, 468,120B against me.

I am Bank manager. One customer lodged a case of withdrawal from his account on pretext of loan sanction, in the court of cjm. The matter is under investigation in local PS. The sections imposed are 409, 420, 468 & 120 b. All allegations are baseless and false. Someone has cheated him and obtained signed cheque from him and encashed. Now he is claiming that me, bank manager was involved. He falsely accuses that I obtained cheque from him and assured him to sanction loan. Please advise.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 April 2016

Banks are under CCTV footage with audio.

The movement of cheque, person that encashed can be passed on to or collected by police.

If Bank has issued a memo/SCN submit proper reply preferably under expert advise of an able counsel specialzing in labor/service matters and if required avail the services of a competent defence assistant.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     08 April 2016

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. YOU MAY FILE A WRIT PETITION IN HIGH COURT FOR STAY AND QUASHING THE SAID F.I.R.AGAINST YOU.YOU MAY MENTION ALL FACTS AND ALSO GROUNDS ON WHICH YOU ARE CLAIMING INNOCENCE.

YOU WILL SUCCEED. GOOD LUCK.

N.B.SAWANT,M.COM.LL.B.,ADVOCATE HIGH COURT.

(Guest)
Are you bank manager or employeee..state the true facts and you will get good advise privatemssgeme if u really need smthing

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2016

state full facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register