Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband seeking divorce from wife

Page no : 2

498aWinner (NA)     31 March 2015

Her brother knows what she is and was searching for a bakra to pass on the liability !!! Dont ever give her a hint that you are planning for divorce!! Just be normal with her. Collect all evidences for her behaviours  from now on, if you have not done yet. Involve a third person for mediation, some elder known to both of you or both families and sit and decide on a MCD !! dont worry about losing money. You can earn it by going onsite. Peace of mind is more important. File for MCD and plan to US. Dont run away from problems. Face them and settle!

1 Like

reunion2   31 March 2015

Originally posted by : In need of help

Her brother knows what she is and was searching for a bakra to pass on the liability !!! Dont ever give her a hint that you are planning for divorce!! Just be normal with her. Collect all evidences for her behaviours  from now on, if you have not done yet. Involve a third person for mediation, some elder known to both of you or both families and sit and decide on a MCD !! dont worry about losing money. You can earn it by going onsite. Peace of mind is more important. File for MCD and plan to US. Dont run away from problems. Face them and settle!

Thanks it is boosting me. Looks like she got that i am planning to go for divorce. Then aslo i am stick on my decision. I am planning to file the case and leave foe US. My Advocate/parents will able to handle this,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register