Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband is asking me to join him now? what to do tell me pls

Page no : 3

Gaurav (consultant)     28 March 2013

LAW STUDENT,

You have been suggesting wives to file 498a on petty disputes.

Did not you have dispute ever with your father or brother? Why did not you file any criminal case on them?

Do you really uderstand what 498a is?

Have a closer look on this forum people are being charged with 498a after few weeks of marriage. Is it justified?

Few girls have been caught in extra marital affairs, adultery and just to avoid their mistakes they have filed 498a. Is it justified?

Girls are filing 498a on minor disputes now a days and this has become a trend and that is why Supreme court is worried about its misuse and that is why there is 98% acquital.

I met a husband last week, who, suspecting her wife's character, in anger shouted on her wife that " I WILL KILL YOU IF I SEE YOU AGAIN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND" and her wife filed 498a on him. husband in turn filed adultery and now there are running around courts since last 2 years.

If the girl was adulterous then she should have agreed for Mutual Consent Divorce and live happily in adultery.

If the hysband was over-reacting then he should be asked for marriage councelling but not 498a.

But the peopl (read lawyer) like you spoil years of life of married couples by suggesting them 498a, adultery and other cases.

For you it may be fun to advice about 498a but think over a trauma that a huband family has to go through if the case is false.

Even being advices several times to not vomit 498a advice on every thread you are found doing so shamelessly.

Shame on you lady !

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 March 2013

God only can save yet to be hubby of Law Student. I pity on him abhi se hi !!!!

No one can save him from 498a....Damn sure, lets wait for 4-5 yrs....he will be writing on this forum only.

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 March 2013

No one can save him from 498a....Damn sure, lets wait for 4-5 yrs....he will be writing on this forum only.

LAW STUDENT (NILL)     29 March 2013

WELL SAID MAM 

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     31 March 2013

Originally posted by : 498aweddinggift

Ary Bhai log , Ab bas bhi karo , BUT now i know why most female lawyer are unmarried :(

Law Student will learn by time,

@Law Student : you are diffrent from others &  JollyLLB wins in last :) , but yes you are still not pointing thing just shooting.

FN (Manager)     11 April 2013

dont go. ur case is weak. Just withdraw the cases. Conc on ur life. have peace. 

fn

satya prakash (Clerk)     11 April 2013

Dear FN

Looks like u ddnt read previous thread hehehehehe else u cud hav not replied tht way hahahahahaha

Harsh (Manager)     16 April 2013

Bhagwan ne akal daalna stop kar diya hai lagtha hai

The @author's first post itself is enough to reject her DV and 498a at first read. She herself says

she had "differences" with her husband, and who doesn't?

but later she filed 498a against husband "and family members".

not a single word about dowry, harassment or toruture. If she were really tortured, she would

have certainly mentioned it. A wife will Never lose a chance to play the victim/abla nari, especially

if there is truth.

Typical falsified, calculated, template based 498a - ab court prove karega ki ye false hai, in so many years.

tab tak keep rotting, both H and W. Cause being W.

Inspite of being a member of this form where 498a victims galore are sharing  their experiences, baat

bheje mein ghusthi nahi hai. If this is how slow (or how NOT) awareness is created, then what about the common

people who never had a brush with law? They will take 10 years to understand 498a.

Harsh (Manager)     16 April 2013

I doubt if Jolly is a law student.

Reformist !!! (Other)     23 April 2013

Very very jolly

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2013

If god is kind to both of you then reconcilaition may be possible.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     24 April 2013

If you withdraw all cases, then you will become a fool when he harrasses again and you go and complain with police.  That may be the plot. 

SatyaMev Jayte (Common Man)     27 April 2013

Dear Bhanu,

To b fair wid u I very much feel that there can't b any smoke w/o a fire. But We sud always try 2 sort out our diff in a coordial env. I very much feel u r intelligent enough 2 know dat dere r a lot of ppl around us who just treat victims like cash cows & prey on their miseries (@LAW STUDENT). Just beware of dem.

Marriage is nothing more than love, trust, understanding & sacrifice. The only real sufferers will b u & ur hubby. Being a v optimistice person I never rule out miracles, so really dere cud b a change of heart from both the sides.

Both plz don't fool urself after so much tamasha ur mrg has broken irrevocably & it will b better for both of u separate amicably. asap.

Time is more precious then money. VALUE IT !!!

Hope both of u will b able 2 bury d past & move ahead. Wish u both a gr8 future.

Regards
- SMJ

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register