LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     29 January 2012

Human right

my friend is factory owner , there was salary matter of friend's factory and worker gone to police station for complain. Police came with same worker and piked up my friend with them. the same police officer hited my friends very badly.he is injured very badly in police station.

maid complain to concern police inspector, he said sorry but i know he will not take action against officer.

 what to do in the case.? 

 but whom to i have complain for better lesion????? what can i do better in same case ?


 1 Replies

ajay (ne)     30 January 2012

query not clear...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register