Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mritunjay Kumar (software engineer)     06 June 2015

Hr policy on employee's domestic issue

Hi,

things were not going well since we got married. Now it has reached to worst. Girl n in laws are threating to frame me and my familiy against dowry/harassment law. At present we are not staying together. girl is at my home country India.Somehow they contacted my compnay's HR  and telling all the false story and requetsting my HR to terminate my Job.

Want to know how much i can be dragged by  a company HR ? I work in one of the TOP MNC in US.

Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Venkata Mohana Rao (Law Student)     06 June 2015

If she tries contacting higher officials through e-mail or phone details which u only have access, that will lead to Data Privacy issue and you will treminated.  Merely contacting through googling of contacts will not be an issue...

This is something u r gonna get into the trap of 498A...No panic ... Immediately try contacting this Save Indian Family One no. 08882498498(24 hrs)...

Get the US contact and reachout to them... They can help you in all the ways....

Reach me @ 8297877977 (Call / whatsapp) (Hyderabad) incase of any assistance....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 June 2015

The HR shall ask you about your version also.

If possible change and do not let anyone know of your next venture.

Seek legal advise from local lawyer.

Defend your interest.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 June 2015

Has the HR any policy on the issue? Whether you have been asked to submit your reply/reaction to the points raised by your beloved?

It is still premature to make out an opinion and advise till something happen. Law is not for presumptions.

Contact a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register