LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   03 December 2017

Hr not giving relieving letter and experience letter

Hi, My Name is Kumar, I am Civil Engineer as the profession, I have worked with reputed Consultancy firm from 2010 to July 2017 as Lab Technician, 

I was in temporary period or you can say on contract as per project until 5 years, on Sep 27, 2015, I was doing the job on Project at A destination that time company transferred me from A destination to P Destination Project.They had given me a transfer letter also. But when I joined them at P Destination project they had given my new appointment letter by saying that you are the regular employee of the company because now onwards company would deduct your P.F along with other facilities. I accepted and signed it. 

Now June 2017 project was final and went into maintenance mode. 30 July 2017, I went to the office for attendance signature and that time they gave my verbal instruction that Now onwards you do not have to sign whole month in the attendance register, now onwards only 6 days your input is required in this project. So, you need to sign only 6 days attendance rest we know that you were here with us, 

Suddenly 1 Aug 2017 I had an emergency call from home so I have to go home. I told it to my site HR Manager. I had an accident at home and some family issue regarding father health also come up in the meantime in from me. I told about my condition to HR manager of the site. It was impossible for me to continue the job, So I sent my resignation through email to Local site office as well as Head office on 26 Aug 2017 with one week notice.

After they sent email to me full fill the clearance formalities, I went to Site office on 8 Sep 2017. I full filled all formalities. Now I sent email to HR department for my experience as well relieving letter.

HR department sent me an email in reply saying that you were absent from site from 6 July 2017 onwards and you did not give any information to anyone. Suddenly you sent your resignation without servicing the notice period. Then I tried to call HR department and they did not pick my phone call 

Now tell me what should be next step from me or by the company ?

I requested them for at least they provide mine experience letter they are not saying anything.

Give me the proper solution to mine problem. I would be very thankful to you.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 December 2017

The facts, as posted, are unconvincing.

Kumar   06 December 2017

Thanks for your reply Sir. the facts are real and not fictitious, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register