LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Waghmode (Education)     04 November 2014

How to use rti to expose wife doing job


    My wife file DV act for me and also ask interim maintenance, as i have heard about that she is doing job nearby in place where I am living as ascool teacher, but this valuable information is hidden in maintenance application by her in court. If I found out in which school she is teaching  then how will i prove it in court by using RTI. What is the procedurer


 2 Replies


Do as I tell.

1.  First get address of that employer where your wife is working.

2.  Get recent 4 X 6 photograph of wife.

3.  File application via RTI [ask in post office] anybody will guide you to fill up the RTI form, asking details of wife's employment tenure etc.

4.  Move your arse, approach the wife's employer and give an application in writing asking details of her employer.  If the employer denies to give any information follow next step.

5.  Also file an application in magistrate court where she has filed DV asking call of records, provide address of the employer as well as the photograph.  

Once it is proved that wife was at the least previously working and is now not working due to just claim alimony from you, her plea of claiming maintenance will be dismissed.

All the best.

6.  Ask in separate application to summon wife's employer.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 November 2014

If she is working unaided private school you cannot get information through RTI.  Otherwise if it is Govt. School, fully aided and partially aided school, you can get information through Directorate of School Education by filing RTI application.  Otherwise, file application in the court revealing the name of the school where she is employing and ask the court to direct her to bring full facts along with salary statements and bank passbook to reveal her income.  In addition to this, at the time of her evidence, you can move an application summoning the employer with relevant record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads