LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P S Jaya sankar   28 August 2022

how to take up prejudice by CAT

I was employed by an autonomous body on daily wage basis in 1998 for 5 years and after 4 year break (due maternity ground) again was employed on daily wage in 2006 and in continuation was given monthly salaried contractual employment status in 2008 which continued till 2016. My service was discontinued in 2016 end. So, approached CAT with service details. Respondent , wilfully denied service duration. Tribunal, not given heed to my averment and dismissed OA given weightage to false averment of opposite party. Hence, approached HC under appeal, but no hearing even in more than one and half year. Frustrated. Moved Tribunal to get Gratuity. Respondent accepted duration. Adjudication in progress.
So, is there any way to request Tribunal to recall their judgement as now it is established that Tribunal’s acceptance of false averment of respondent prejudiced the applicant, as I have no hope in HC due slow progress, large pendency and no consideration by CJ to my personal plea also for early listing. Please suggest, as I feel gross injustice by CAT.
please suggest


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register