LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     29 November 2011

How to register fir against corrupted sub-inspector


My Family was falsely implicated in 498A, its not new in the forum since most of them are false cases. But my case is different, wife never lived with me, After arresting me the sub-inpsector asked my neighbours name, then i gave my neighbour name, address, age, son of Etc., Based on my information, she prepared Crpc 161 Statements mentioned that my neighbour was Live Witness for dowry harassment and made him LW apart from this witness, all the witness were relatives of the 498A Complainant at wife home town, but where as my neighbour belongs to my home town. But my neighbour joined in that house very recently and my marriage and subsequent failure of it was two years ago. I have solid proofs about other allegations. I Gave complaint to the DGP, IG, SP etc. What would be my next step to register FIR Against Sub-Inspector, How to approach High court in this scenario, i dont want to register case at the Sub-Inspectors area, that the reason I want to  approach High Court or want to register case in my Place, because its too far from my place and i have to see my dates accordingly with false 498a, DVC, MC etc.


Thanks in Advance,


 5 Replies

Kwatra Corporate Advisors (Advocates)     30 November 2011

We nned to understand more as it is not much clear of what you have mentioned here


You can call us at 9811860574


R.S.Kwattra& Associates

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     01 December 2011

Move an application with affidavits of all concerned stating the statements were not recorded correctly... All the neighbours should depose that Si had never met them in person so how he recorded their statements..


+91 9560900283


you can always write in your petition to the magistrate about the police... first things first concentrate on case in hand and not deviate to a police fellow or something else... owise you end up in multiple mess.. 498a is enough to mess up for life... neki aur pooch pooch... you will get chappar phaad ke...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

You have to take an affidavit from that witness and approach HC under WRIT petition.


The HC can give directions to DGP to proceed against the erring Police Official, you can not proceed against him.






Shonee Kapoor


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2011

for filing corruption case against any Govt employee, the best is to get him arrested red handed. This is generally folowed by house search and at times he is also foundwith disproportionate assetts. If you complaint of bribery demand against policeman one disadvantage is that they know the trap procedure (not all of them) and advantaage is that they are over confident. It appears you have alerted him badly and may not accept money from you. If he is still willing to take money they approach State Vigilance Bureau or CBI/Lokayukya depending upon the state where you are. If going for bribery trap case then do not worry if the accused is policeman. In this case things have gone far ahead.  Now the option is to file case under section 13(1)(d) of PC Act. There ware provisions in IPC regardng public servant framing incorrect document. These are bailable and non-cognizable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register