New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas reddy   07 November 2017

How to re-open a case in a junior court without pititioner (with third party)

7 CRORES cheating case 420 IPC was closed by police, without proper investigation. Pititioner not intrested about this case. I am also a SUFFERER in this case. I went to High court with writt pitition, the high court guided to file a PROTEST PITITION in your JURIDICTION. I appealed in Junior court. But my Lawyer is saying Your not a pititioner what is the rule of Law to ask the court to RE-open the case. My name is not added in FIR. Please guide me any sections to re-open the case WITHOUT PITITIONER. in this case I lost 500000/-


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 November 2017

You can file new complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register