Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan -fighter (Head)     27 May 2018

How to prove second marriage / bigamy ?

Hi. experts 

I have read online that second marriage without the divorce in first one will be illegal and can end up in jail for the accused. BUT, the question is how to prove it ? 
If someone marries in a small village in India and does not registers the marriage, how can he be caught ? 
And even if he registers it in that town / state - how can we find that out ? Is all data of all marriages conducted in india are available online ? how can we find that ? how to get photos of the marriage ceremony ? 

my basic question again - HOW CAN WE FIND PROOFS ?  i have read at many places, it is very tough to prove , but there must be some way out ??  

do help ! 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 May 2018

Hello,

There is no hard and fast rule for this, advice vary from case to case. You should discuss your facts with local advocate. If need any help can cal +919456777600.

mohan -fighter (Head)     29 May 2018

my question is about a guy who , we think has got married with his first wife still alive !!   

Can this second marriage be registered in any of the 30 states in India ? what are the chances this can be caught ? Is this registration details available online...  ? Can this be taken by an RTI ? 

I read that the rituals for marriage in andhra pradesh does not make hindu's go around the fire, which otherwise in north does not complete the marriage ? is this true ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register