Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to Prevent DIvorce suits due to Electricity failure

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     29 July 2011

I was dicussing basic needs.

If you have no answer to the points I raised above,no problem.But don't start talking about 498A in every reply,to divert the issue.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Dipangkar
"

Originally posted by :utpala..d bold lady.

"

But if the wife keep cycling then who will do household works?The husband will file divorce against the CYCLING wife for not cooking... cleaning....

"

Aww... Utpala. A wife who knows how to file a 498A/DV suit against husband / bath with showers must be pleanty smart.

So, she could invite her friends of that same village, to enjoy her cycling bath using that system. If she even charge a Rupee per bath for using her system, i think, she will make plenty of money to hire a servent to do those cookings for her family. 

If the business is a hit, then she may even hire a servent to do her cycling for the water. (Of course, preferably female servent here or else, we recommend the servent to wear a blindfold)  

The only extra expenditures she may have to spend on the first few days are..... on perfumes and incense sticks, if she is to invite her friends from that same village. 
"

hmm..nice idea..till she hires a cook she has to cook.So she needs some more garam masala/meat masala but less salt etc because she may cook in her sweat.The husband is suffering sooooooooooooooo much and making wife so independent then, why cant he consume such food for family peace?

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     30 July 2011

Originally posted by :utpala..d bold lady.
"
hmm..nice idea..till she hires a cook she has to cook.So she needs some more garam masala/meat masala but less salt etc because she may cook in her sweat.The husband is suffering sooooooooooooooo much and making wife so independent then, why cant he consume such food for family peace?

"

Yewwwkkkkkkkk..... Husbands often unknownly may have to consume such foods, it seems. Who knows, wife with such  Divorce mentality against her husband doesn't pi-ss on his foods before serving it ? ???

RED ALERT HUSBANDS.  

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Lo ji aub soap ki dimand bhi poori karo

Hey , Dipankar , do have any alternative for rubbing soap ??????

"

@ Zeesaan,

Hmm... Let me check up my dumps. 

Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"

A man can apply for annulment if wife does not give him s e x,because those are his "BASIC NEEDS".

But a wife cannot do anything if her basic needs,ie,bathing are not fulfilled.But here everyone advises her to adjust and live in dirty conditions.

"

Roshni B,

Defending my share of the blame :  I am not advising her to live in a dirty condition. Only advising her to do a little bit of labour to seek the required water for bath. If she is Normal then she will try to follow my advice, if she is LAZY then she will seek Divorce to escape from the same...... ;)

1 Like

(Guest)

Dipangkar

Areyou a graphic or website designer by profession?

I guess you have designed and created all these cartoons yourself.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     31 July 2011

Quoting :Reuters (UK Edition) 
"

German woman divorces husband for cleaning too much

BERLIN | Thu Apr 2, 2009 3:17pm BST 

(Reuters) - A German woman has divorced her husband because she was fed up with him cleaning all the time.

German media reported the wife got through 15 years of marriage putting up with the man's penchant for doing household chores, tidying up and rearranging the furniture.

But she ran out of patience when he knocked down and rebuilt a wall at their home when it got dirty, Christian Kropp, court judge in the central town of Sondershausen, said Thursday.

"I'd never had anyone seek a divorce for this," he said.

(Reporting by Franziska Scheven)

"

Oh, Those wives, you will NEVER understand their Divorce seeking "great ideas".

Don't Clean them with bath = Divorce suit.

Do the Cleanings = Divorce suits.

Husbands = ???????????? 

(Guest)

divorce is not a fun.This is the great tragedy in the life of a woman.dont make fun that womebn wants divorce only.

1 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     01 August 2011

Originally posted by :goodgirl mumbai
"
divorce is not a fun.This is the great tragedy in the life of a woman.dont make fun that womebn wants divorce only.
"

@ goodgirl mumbai,

Divorce can be a great tragedy for both the gender, NOT only for the female.

If view from your viewpoint,  then i would say, Males sometimes even has to bear the "tragedy part" more than an women due to Divorce. (i,e. Father having to Part from his child, Husband having to bear maintainence etc. )  

But here on this thread, it's only humour. No harm doing so, is it ? :P

Dipangkar (Business)     01 August 2011

We are but Lay-man, Even the Supreme Court is Humouring Divorces in India:P

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?quote=195662&mod_id=40775#reply

Originally posted by : Dipangkar

"

"The court commented sarcastically,

that nowadays,

divorce petitions were being prepared  

even before

the nuptial knot had been tied."

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register