how to make sure your own relatives pay you back

My mom is fighting a 22 years old property case alongwith 2 other relatives (younger deceased brother's children + elder deceased sister's children), against her elder deceased brother's wife, in her native place in Sindhudurg. She was given POA with sale deed by the other 2 parties. However, they have not paid a cent for fighting the court cases or compensate for her accomodation, travel or lawyer fees since 22 years and now that the court has ruled the property in our favour, they know that they can cancel the POA anytime after possession takes place. She has spent her precious years in fighting for everyone's rights and now she is old and cannot travel any longer due to health issues. How can we recover her money spent and ask for compensation for her hardwork for 22 years. Is there some legal documents that we can make or does the POA help us in any way at all?

Very bad no one can give opinion in this matter you issue legal notice to them the cost your mother spent for recovery.if they come to compromise then proceed.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x