Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goutham (Student)     04 June 2012

How to make a petition under rti?

Dear sirs,

My grandmother wrote a will in my favour for a house property. One year back my grandmother died.  Now  I preferred to get a patta for the house in my name by providing all the necessary documents.

In order to get this patta, I applied to the concerned Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and got his clearance and then I forwarded the same to the Revenue Inspector (RI) and he also gave his clearance.  Both the clearances were obtained after walking around 15 times to their offices.

Now I forwarded the same to the Thaluk Office for providing Patta and there to I had to walk for around 6 times.

Later on when I went to Thaluk Office, I was told that my file was lost and to obtain all clearances once again from the VAO and RI.

I am now possesing the xerox copies of clearances given by the VAO and RI and the file number alloted to me in Thaluk Office and the token of acceptance of my file.

I do not want to walk so many times to the VAO & RI once again.

Now I prefer to make an application under RTI Act.  What is the procedure?

Kindly suggest a remedy to get the patta.

Thanking you,

Your's truly,

Goutham C

Learning

2 Replies

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     05 June 2012

Dear Goutham ji,

Kindly apply to the Office assistant to the Hon. District Collector who is APIO under the RTi act Concern, asking for the Records Submiited to the RI & Thasildhar concern about the missing file ask for the File noting done.

Following is the Attachement of the model RTi application

haradatta (proprietor)     06 June 2012

AT first instance forward an application to the same authority seeking the status of your file under the RTI Act thereupon by enclosing the same along with other relevant enclosures forward yet another application to the Public Information Offficer with a similar request.  It shall be an obligation on the part of the authority to call upon the with the relevant documents from the concerned departments to do the needful to you as you had already fulfilled the required procedural aspects.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register