Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to judge lawyers relaiblity and honesty in divorce cases

dear experts,

A very universal question arrises that for matrimonial disputes every pettitioner needs real,honest and reliable advocate but one could not find out at very first step.He comes to know after his proceedings.

My question is how to judge an advocate wether he is capable to handle the cases or not,weather he is honest and reliable or not?

experts suggestions are eagerly awaited.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sufferer

dear experts,

A very universal question arrises that for matrimonial disputes every pettitioner needs real,honest and reliable advocate but one could not find out at very first step.He comes to know after his proceedings.

My question is how to judge an advocate wether he is capable to handle the cases or not,weather he is honest and reliable or not?

experts suggestions are eagerly awaited.

There is no measure to measure honesty and reliability of an advocate.

GIven the present settings in Judiciary and the number of cases that are pending before courts, one cannot tell which lawyer is good and which lawyer is not good.

If a lawyer accepts a said fees and does not file necessary applications, memos, does not attend court dates in the absence of his client, then such lawyers should be avoided. But here too you cannot make out, if that lawyer is doing it intently or due to over burden of work. 

Asking for an opinion from a former client can help you differentiate between good/ethical lawyer or otherwise.

(Guest)

Dear helping hand thanks for the reply.Its very hard to predict lawyers honesty nowadays and the situation gets tense in matrimonial suites as lawyers are playing dual games.Your advice of knowing from the previous clients is offcourse a point to go trough it.

Dear sir i need your suggestion on my earlier posts related to divorce and my precautions what ever upto now i have done.plz throw some light on it so that i could know weather iam gng in right direction or not.

thanks,

A suferer

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sufferer

Dear helping hand thanks for the reply.Its very hard to predict lawyers honesty nowadays and the situation gets tense in matrimonial suites as lawyers are playing dual games.Your advice of knowing from the previous clients is offcourse a point to go trough it.

Dear sir i need your suggestion on my earlier posts related to divorce and my precautions what ever upto now i have done.plz throw some light on it so that i could know weather iam gng in right direction or not.

thanks,

A suferer

Check PM call up.

(Guest)

allright sir, thanks for the support.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 July 2013

In family courts lawyers are not required. The parties in person can argue their personal matters on their own. No need to depend on lawyers.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     03 July 2013

Reliability and honesty in a lawyer can be judged as you judge any other person in society. After all he is too human!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register