Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supratim Paul (E)     15 December 2013

How to get lower court judgement using rti

Hello All,

I want to get the certified court judgement order copy for my Mutual Divorce and 125 CrPC Maintainance Case. I would like to know 

I am going to file in Barrackpore Court , WB

a) Who is the PIO in the Court , whom to address.

b) Who is the person for First Appeal if I don;t get any response.

c) In the IPO , there is a section where we need to write , the application fee in favour of ?

Whom shall I write there ? 

Request any one can help me.

Sup

Learning

9 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 December 2013

no need to file RTI, file an application to coping incharge with the required fee according to format of application

Hello Nadeem ,

I am in Bangalore and the case is in Barrackpore , WB. How do I do that ? Can I sent it by post from here and if so then how ? I don't know any lawyers there and also how do I trust lawyer who if takes the money and not do the work ? Advice would be helpful

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2013

If you are not a party to the case, you may file a third party affidavit and apply for a copy of the order/decree/judgment from the concerned court.  Engage a local lawyer for the purpose.

Hello All,

I am party to the case and its my case. My lawyers were not good and not willing to approach them and even after giving money and repeat asking them they were not helping us get the court order copy. I don;t know any lawyer there. Is it not possible to get it using RTI ? 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 December 2013

its a very simple task.

no need of lawyer

go to court

purchase pre-printed application form

fill in the blanks

affix 5 / 10 rs. stamp.

submit at nazar office.

u will get the required copies within a week.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 December 2013

Yes Mr. Amit is right try this.

Supratim Paul (E)     27 December 2013

Hello All,

I had filled an RTI to get certified copy of the court order in District Court Barrackpore , West Bengal.

I have received a response which I would like to share.

In response to your application relating to suit under Right to Information Act 2005 the undersigned likes to inform you that there is no provision to supply certified copy of an order or decree passed in the competent court of law as contemplated under Right to information Act , 2005

I would like to know.

a) I want to get court order certified copy of the case , in which I am one of the party. I would like to know can we not get the court order copy via RTI. If yes then why the SPIO declined to give stating that there is no provision. 

b) What should be my next step , can I ask him for information again and if so then I wan to add some justification and backing my claim to get the certified copy.

Request you help on this.

Supratim.

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     27 December 2013

no need to go through RTI.simply engage some other lawyer,provide him details an get the copy of required orders OR send prescribed proforma of copy to concerned copying depart. pasting required stamps and the copy will be made available to you.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 December 2013

Originally posted by : Amit---------------

its a very simple task.

no need of lawyer

go to court

purchase pre-printed application form

fill in the blanks

affix 5 / 10 rs. stamp.

submit at nazar office.

u will get the required copies within a week.

bhaiyya more, 

read .... understand .... act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More