Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Agar shaadi karke kaam hi karna chahti thi toh kaam hi karleti, shaadi kyon ki?

Aur woh kaam husband ke saath rehke bhi karsakti hain na.?

These are all tactics taught by her mother in order to make husband a dog, I just hope they have already brought dog belt to tie and keep husband to a pole near the gate

MINI (Manager)     28 March 2013

Gopal Aroraji I hope you know there was a famous novelist by name Sujatha. Sujatha is not a lady. 

I do agree that I made a great mistake and I was most unfortunate that I forgot to make an agreement with my wife regarding the place of work. 

I simply took it for granted like any other person, that  wife would live with me. 

Helping hand ji i am subdued but not afraid. I am going thru so many blogs, seeing replys of so many lawers. Messages about women misusing the law,  makes me worried. Nothing else. When I look back about my past , I feel I have wasted my fruitful life.

Khaleel Ahmedji thanks for your advice

Harsh (Manager)     29 March 2013

@archana ji

>>>There is nothing wrong if your wife expects that you both reside at one place rather than meeting at weekends. Meeting >>at weekends is not at all a good option for a happy married life. So try to understand and see from her point of view. >>Because of lack of regular communication and sharing of thoughts/feelings she might have lost intrest in your married life. >>Try going to some marriage councellor. See if things can be resolved. If not, then after one year of seperation you both >>can file for MCD without making any wild allegations on eachother which will free both of you after 6 months of waiting >>period

The author's wife expects him to move to her place - there is nothing wrong with it is it? it is always 'her point of view' that matters !  its not even patronizing its sadly pathetic.

MCD suggestion is good but you very well know that such adamant girls will oppose anything husband wants. of course that madam is ready to take legal steps. what a great point of view.

it is high time the urban, educated and intellectual females of this country read about its culture and society;

because, in all probability uneducated rural women are not brainwashed and know what it takes to build a family.

Harsh (Manager)     29 March 2013

"I do agree that I made a great mistake and I was most unfortunate that I forgot to make an agreement with my wife regarding the place of work. 

I simply took it for granted like any other person, that  wife would live with me

"

dont waste your energy thinking, such agrements are WORTHLESS. she doesnt want a husband,

she wants a puppy dog.

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     29 March 2013

Why wife does not want to take transfer or take new job at husband's place?

Whether wife is working at her maternal place and wants husband to live along with in-laws?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More