How to fight

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow i am having judgement in 498a. where as I am third husband to my wife, without giving divorce to her first husbands she married to me. 

Here my doubt is in tomorrows judgement says that I am convicted, what is the procedure to follow. Can i appeal to higher court immediately, can i get bail immediately, or police will sent me to jail. please clarify


Thanks in Advance


You will be acquited by the court. If she's legally not your wife as she's already having previous husband her charges under section 498a IPC fail on this account itself.

Thank you for your valuable reply sir. You reply boosted me up. I am having her first marriage certificates also i produced in the court sir.


why u don't disclosed this to court is ur RAMWAAN...use it.

Thanks to everyone in this form who helped me by giving an useful suggestions. Today judgement given in favour of me. Thanks a lot to everyone.

Accused called present. Police present. Judgment has pronounced (vide separate one) In the result, the accused Nos.1 to 3 are found not guilty for the charge offence punishable under Section 498-A I.P.C and accordingly they are acquitted under Section 248(1) Cr.P.C for the said offence. The bail bonds of accused shall be in force for a period of 6 months as contemplated the provisions under Section 437-A Cr.P.C
Nature of Disposal :




If you assume that the word subscribe is just referring to the registration One more meaning for register is for the enrollment.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x