LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenath (Engineer)     04 March 2012

How to enjoy s*x if wife not joining

My wife is not joining me and I am still 29. Can I request court to issue me a legal certificate to go to pr*stitut*s?
Should I suffer my life without s*x?


 18 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     04 March 2012

How can any court say to you to visit prostitutes? No court will say this. Those who are visiting prostitutes, massage parlors etc. for physical relief are doing so as per their free will and not as per advice and direction of courts! Since you are saying that you are already 29, it is expected that you know what is good and bad for you and how medically safe it is visit such kind of places.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 March 2012

You have to take decision, no one will help in such matters.

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     04 March 2012

Prostitution is illegal, hence the court will reprimand you if you request something illegal. But on the other hand if you request the court to have s*x with someone who is not a prostitute because your wife is not joining you then it will lead to a very interesting question to the court and I would very much like to know how the court answers it. As having s*x is your basic right and your wife is indeed depriving you of it, making her culpable of desertion and cruelty..

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     04 March 2012

Sex with wife is ur birth right. Sex is must for good mind , body and soul ( for other then Tyagi's).

Not joining means what ?? She is not living with u or not physically participating though in bed. 

If she is not physically indulging then talk to her, talk thru her female close one, take her to gynec ( she may be getting pains, and other issues) , finally go to a good lady s*xologist. Ican recommend few if needed. 

In the mean while like even mor ( peacock) does keep her happy, have good bath , have privacy, light music etc before going in bed. You can take lessons on love making from a good authentic s*xologist or relationship experts. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 March 2012

Dear Sreenath in this regards you can file a divorce petition before the court and court may pass an order or divorce decree in your favour after that you can marry again with your choice. no court sall pass nay illegal order.

feel free to call

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     04 March 2012

We can  approach  courts for legally available remedies. Your case seems to be pathetic.First you may file for restitution of conjugal rights. It is your right to have conjugal union with your wife. If it is not found workable, move for  divorce. You may not get divorce at once from the Court. If both of you agree then, it is somewhat speedy still it is not easy.


A funny question !   If you are determined to visit prostitute, why do you need such a certitificate from the Court.  Are prostitutes now demand such a certificate  too ?    It is upto you to decide as to whether you want to spoil your life by indulging into such immoral ways rather than trying to to find out  as to what is the real reason for your wife's rejection, i.e. is it because of some  of your own behaviour with her, etc.,   Of course, if  not possible to persuade her at all, one should better prefer to go for a mutual divorce and try for another marriage instead of visiting prostitutes.

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     05 March 2012

Good suggestion by A.A.Jose


better prefer to go for a mutual divorce and try for another marriage instead of visiting prostitutes.better prefer to go for a mutual divorce and try for another marriage instead of visiting prostitutes.

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     05 March 2012

why your wife is not joining you ? is there any physical or mental problem? still isshe virgin? still your marriage is not consumed due to non co-operation of your wife ? in that case you can file a divorce petition. or you can discuss with some elder person/s of your/her family who can understand your problem and with their help try to convince your wife and her family members and go for divorce by mutual understanding (to avoide any kind of controversy / fight / allegation/s.).

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 March 2012

What is the meaning of I am still 29?  Is it that you are not aging because of not having s*x? Anyway I do not want to give any moral advice, because at 29 one would be mature enough to understand things.

If you seek permission of a court to go to a prostitute the court will dismiss your case. But if go to a prostitute and return safe without being caught in a police raid and thereafter if someone sues you for having gone to a prostitute for whatever reason, there is no law to punish you to the best of my knowledge. One of the learned lawyers here may correct me if I am wrong.  Your wife is not co-operating with you already probably with no reason. But after you return from the prostitute she will have good reason not to co-operate. She may not ask for divorce either, because she may prefer a status quo.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 March 2012

Originally posted by :Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
XXX...  because she may prefer a status quo.

 I must say this is the most "innocent" reply ever published here.........

The remedy to this querriest in his status quo current situation is to opt in for a live-in arrangment minus performing any ritualistic marriage with this new person read with minus producing any child out of such live-ins and announce in society that this female is just a house servant brought to look after his old parents and no Law in current interpretation will touch him.

2 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 March 2012

Why I see none of those militant females here? A female may better understand the mind of another female. Is it that they do not want to help out the victim here because he is a male and has no rights whatsoever? Probably they feel comradely with the wife here as one of their own kind?  I mean all those who consider Tajobsindia as their be te noire.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     20 March 2012

I agree with tajob!
More & more IRBM cases find solace in live-in.................................as law never gives the remedy timely. Most importent step is to find out a reliable & understanding partener for the same.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

Such a certificate would be against public policy.


Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register