LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

revathyasa (student)     21 February 2018

How to deport british nationality in india

i was married to pr and stayed for 2 weeks with wife in india and went to uk and disappeared. complaint made to indian embassy. as long as he is no more indian and he converted to british nationals, they cannot take action they said.i have sent a legal notice rcr but no response... police did not file case .. they said proceed in court. police cannot do anything. my husband is saying if you file in court i will not come. i have lot of money.. you suffer... what is the solution for these cheaters... i have done register marriage in india ... no maintanence for educated women... i want to deport him to india...  is there any option??  

Learning

4 Replies

test123   22 February 2018

Why do you want him to be deported ? File mcd and move on.. he will pay you x amount on MCD... Do a Google Search for deep Chand Kaur. . Very famous girl from Chandigarh.. see if she can help you.....

revathyasa (student)     24 February 2018

Filed a case in family court for maintanence... Husband did not appear for 6 hearings... Opposite party says... No maintenance for educated women.... My time is only wasting... I am not interested to grant divorce...

revathyasa (student)     24 February 2018

Filed a case in family court for maintanence... Husband did not appear for 6 hearings... Opposite party says... No maintenance for educated women.... My time is only wasting... I am not interested to grant divorce...

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 February 2018

He's a British national now and you have no option now but to seek dissolution of marriage by decree of divorce in India from Indian court that definately will not be contested by your husband and you will get ex-parte divorce order and decree. After getting out of the marriage settle down in life with some suitable person. As far maintenance, alimony etc. is concerned that even if get order from the Indian court you will not be able to execute the order against him in UK. The filling all those criminal complaints that wives like you dream to file against the deserted husband and in laws in India will hardly affect him as he'll remain away from appearing in Indian court or Indian authorities/police, maximum you get the look out notice against him that is valid for getting him arrested as and when he comes to India during the one year period which he won't be doing or get him declared Proclaimed Offender from the court, a notification outside court-room or in local Indian newspaper that too will not have any affect.He's not holding Indian passport so even that you can't get revoked.

Keeping in mind all what I told you best option to get out of the marriage and settle down rather posting all these queries here or any other website, nothing will change.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register