LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   27 September 2022

how to close criminal case in JMFC

please guide me there was case against me regarding miss appropriation of funds of Rs 2875000 . I was government servent some people from my department and outside people told me to repay all money to government so by hearing them I paid back all amount to government after paying all amount after one month government diss missed me from job. now I lost my job. actually I was trapped by one family they blackmailed me and took money. I gave them in cheques . but in my family no person having legal knowledge and also I was imprisoned for 83 days. all evidences are against me only. charsheet is totally against me. I am totally confused now what to do. whether there is any chance of getting out from this case. 420,408 these two cases on me. please advise me sir. whether there is any path to come out from this criminal cases. Any chance to close these cases. even though I cleared all governments dues. plz suggest me sirs please show me any path.


 2 Replies

Adv Meghana Dhairyawan   27 September 2022

offences under sec 420/ipc not compoundable hence cannot be withdrawn or closed without trial. You may expedite or file application in HC to speed up trial or quashing FIR

Akanksha Katti   27 September 2022

please madam explain me how can I come out from this hurdle please tell me madam in high court what I have to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query