Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munna (IT professional)     18 July 2013

How soon can apply for divorce from the date of marriage

Hi Sir/Madam,

Could you please tell me, when can we apply for divorce from the date of marriage.

As the grounds for moving for divorce are:

1. He said working as Lecturer in a corporate college, but he is jobless since before 18 months from the date of marriage.

2. He harass the gal/wife with mental torture, cliching her freedom even not allowing to talk to her parents/bro/sis.

3. He suspects her character, she shud not talk to her colleagues, friends, shud not attend any calls etc

4. As the gal/wife is a govt teacher, he dont have any moral values how to behave in public areas. He use to scold her in vulger languge in public places in loud voice. She felt too guilty to live and move on in public as a teacher with his/hubby attitude. 

5. After a week of marriage we came to know that he already got married a gal(love marriage), has kids too. Everyone in his hometown and near by villages also do know this. By we dont have any proofs to prove it and no one coming to give a proof, but saying its fact and known to everyone.

6. Even she is not happy with her privacy life, she has to go on when he demand for intercourse even if she is not feeling well, even if its painful to her and after the job he will throw her aside like a dump.

7. He use to suspect everyone in gals relations like all womens are characterless and are flesh traders etc.

EVEN MANY THINGS ARE THERE TO SAY.... BOYS/HUBBY FAMILY DO KNOW ABOUT HIS ARROGANT/TYPICAL ATTITUDE AND ALSO HIS 1ST MARRIAGE.

BY THESE THINGS, SHE GOT VEXED WITH HER MARRIED LIFE, JUST IN A SPAN OF ONE MONTH. AND DECIDED NOT TO LIVE ANYMORE WITH HIM.

As my father expired few years back, so BY OVER TRUSTING OUR ELDERS WHO GOT THIS ALLIANCE WE PROCEEDED WITHOUT DOING ANY MINIMAL ENQUIRY ABOUT THE BOY AND HIS FAMILY. within a short time of 15days engagement and marriage is done, by hurrying guys side.

BECAUSE OF OUR MISTAKE/IRRESPONSIBLE ACT, SHE IS SUFFERING ALOT.

SO COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME, CAN WE APPLY FOR DIVORCE IMMEDIATELY, IF NOT WHEN CAN WE APPLY FOR IT. How much time it will take to get divorce once we applied for it.

PLEASE SUGGEST US.

THANKS,

MUNNA.

Learning

1 Replies

akrit (teacher)     18 July 2013

The facts that you have depicted herein make a sure case of divorce but you will have to wait for atleast an year before getting a divorce under Indian law. However, I am not sure how your evidence will turn out in the court and suggest that you get a reasoned advice, www.lawkonect.com is one such platform, I have benefitted with their time bound services and their professional yet cooperating staff.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register