Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 June 2014

How many of you are planning to fight your cases in-person?

Dear Friends,

How Many of You Are Planning to Fight Your Cases In-Person?

I have posted lot of sample petitions, citations and clues on the links bellow: -

I am interested to know that how it is helpful to you? How many of you are planning to fight your cases in-person?

Your valuable feedback will help me to give you more accurate advice. Let us stop "Legal Terrorism".

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

Learning

14 Replies

Rahul (Asst Mang)     25 June 2014

sir, I m planning to stand in court without lawyer with the guidance of this club's experts advice...  

dont want to spend money on such false cases.........

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 June 2014

Dear Mr. Rahul,

I appreciate your thinking. Thank you very much!

DV Act Buster (CEO)     25 June 2014

Will do so if my advocate does not support me.....following your suggestions as they are very helpful...
1 Like

Out of my post SPEEDY TRIAL petition is most simple and easyer to win since it is your right as per Articles 21 &14.

Please start with your in-person lawyer career with at least that.

Good Luck!

suman negi (none)     25 June 2014

I am fighting in person and anyone can if he fights with truth on his side. Contact me on 9286908909
1 Like

Self Help Is The Best Way.

Appreciate your effort Mr. Suman Negi. Thanks!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 June 2014

98 22 08 55 06

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 June 2014

498A

There are no provisions in law through which engagement of advocate is compulsory. Person may file or defend any case personally without engaging advocate. You may plead case of your relative in court after securing power of attorney from your relative subject to permission of council of 32 of Advocate Act.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 July 2014

Speedy Trial Sample Petition (Updated and Complete Petition).

Please see the attached file for Speedy Trial petition (Updated and Complete Petition)

Attached File : 521766974 samplepetition4speedytrial.docx downloaded: 225 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     04 July 2014

Sample Petition of WS / WO.

a) Please affix Rs 10/- as court fee on the head of the petition.

b) Please affix Rs 1/- on the head of the AFFIDAVIT of the petition.

c) Please make notarization of your petition and take two xerox copy of it before give it to the judge.

d) One xerox is for your brief and other should be served as a copy to the opponent lawyer in front of the judge and request that judge to record that the copy has been served to the opponent.

Good Luck!

Attached File : 735717124 sample wo petition.doc downloaded: 123 times
1 Like

Kabir (NA)     15 September 2014

HI,

I am planning to fight my case in person. I have started already. I have a few questions if you can answer.

I tried to file an FIR u/s 420, 120B, 384, 506 and provided evidences to Police but Police refused to register an FIR.

I submitted an application u/s 156(3) with same evidences and court ordered police to register an FIR and investigate thoroughly.

Police registered FIR but didn't investigate. Police didn't take statements of any witness and filed final report with usual answer that no impartial witness was found in the case.

I send documents for evidence by registered post to Investigation officer. I also approached SP, SSP, DGP and State secretary and provided evidences to have proper investigation in the case but now final report is submitted. These senior people in charge shown concern in my case and acknowledged my evidences. But everybody said that they can not do anything as the final report is submitted.

What are different options I have ?

I want to file Protest petition and want to request Court to take cognizance in the case. Is it possible ?

If yes could you please guide me on the process of Protest petition.

Also can you pls help me to provide few supreme court judgements to support my case ?

Regards

Kabir

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     15 September 2014

u should have filed Private Complaint in court along with all ur evidences and list of witnesses.

for 120b, cognizance can not be taken w/o sanction (sec. 176-2 CRPC)

Kabir (NA)     15 September 2014

Hi Amit,

Thanks for ur suggestion. Could you please tell me a bit more in details about private complaint ?

Charges mentioned in the FIR were 385, 420, 120B, 504, 506 I.P.C.

Once I file the complain what could be course of action of the court ?

Regards

Kabir

Kabir (NA)     17 September 2014

Hi,
Please suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register