LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     18 June 2012

How do i get the jewelry & istridhan articles back 4rm inlaw


how do i get the jewellry & sliver articles back from the husband & inlaws which they gave & my mother gave.

most of the silver & gold gines  artilces were from my bhabhis family & a few saved by my family which they got from relatives.we hardly have one or 2 recipet.

they claimed in their reply that i stole 8 bangles from their home when me & my bro & mother went for sattlement. which is nt true.

One of my gold set is with them for which i have the reciept 

the police also had house search but dnt get much only few silver articles & 2 small gines thats all we got which is with the court i guess

plz help me how do i get the stuff back.




 6 Replies

Why u want jewellary, not husband. I think u r greedy. Dont compare money and relation.ok

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     18 June 2012



thanks ashish ji for ur reply in both quires

ashish ji i have done a case of 498 + 406 as i mentioned in house search the hardly got any any articles.

what do do now to get my stuff back.


Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     18 June 2012

yashwant ji thanks for ur reply

I would request u without knowing what the matter do not point fingers on the opposite person. i was boycotted by my inlaws just becoz i dnt abort the child & quit my job.they were gready nt me they wanted money from me to be earned an fulfil their demands. my husband gambles, drinks & abuses than my inlaws also support him.

 what else u wannna know

ravindra (Analyst)     18 June 2012

Dear Sunita Jazy

If u want your article back then you should prove first in court by submitting bills, flow of income, whether your mother and father having such capacity for giving such huge dowry. If you prove this in court then court will direct your husbund to compensate you.


Ravindra Sonavane

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     18 June 2012

if u also want to save marriage,file DV case to get streedhan back.


if u dont want to save marriage,file sec. 406 to get it.


u can ask ur in-laws in court that if ur mum and bro had stolen from their house,why dint they register police complaint afterwards?usually stealing occurs when family members are absent from house.so how ur in-laws allowed them to steal and dint object is quite amusing.


if ur jewels cant be found in ur inlaws home,they may have kept in their own locker.


i read somewhere that u can request the court to order the searching of ur mum in-law's locker,or of anyone;s locker whom u suspect of having hidden ur jewels there.to be sure about this point,better clarify from a lawyer also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register