LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Kumawat, 9669822728 (Sr Manager)     20 July 2012

How a fraud man cheating an innocent boy

My sistor's son Nilesh residing in Banswara Rajsthan has taken a loan from one man called "X" of Rs 3.9 lacs  and started a readymade shop on rental. Nilesh has given blank cheques to Mr X as lieu of Loan amount. After 3-4 month he felt loss in that shop. Mr X offered to handover shop with material (Calculating loan w.r.t. material in shop) and made a agreement letter on stamp. Mr Nilesh requested many time to handover his blank cheques back but he continue made reason as he is not finding in his home and will return soon.  After a period of 8 months he (X)could not manage shop and as per him he got loss of Rs 9 lacs. He wanted to recover his loss from Nilesh and buildup pressure on Mr Nilesh to bear the loss of Rs 3 to 4 lacs. Now 20 days earlier he intentionally placed blank cheques in bank and result they got bounced. On the basis of that he sent a legal notice of cheque dishonour. Even after all type of counseling he is not making kind to Nilesh.  Nilesh 29 years, 12th pass a married and innocent boy and was not in fault at all. He is a simple Sahara India/Insurance agent and just struggling in life. Nilesh is already having financial burdon of 4 lacs of market as due to business loss. Now his life is going to spoil and he will never come up. How  a fraud person cheatting him? Please..please  help...we are very nervous and sad over this matter.. Mr X is a property broker and good financial background.

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     20 July 2012

generally sec 138 cases are always in favour of applicant ,very rare chance for the dismissal of the application.although if any technical ground we find can defend the respondent otherwise its very tough

Harish Kumawat, 9669822728 (Sr Manager)     20 July 2012

Thanks Mr Anish....we are not finding any way...I am far away to help him...his father also not supporting ...he is not enough literate boy hence could not understand legal concept…I asked him to send me scan copy of agreement letter (Nov 2011) if anyone can suggest  way…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register