LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How a constructed house divide among legal heirs

Page no : 2

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 May 2021

Admittedly, the property is not divisible. Hence, approach the Court through a partition suit.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 May 2021

Yes, if among legal heirs amicable settlement is not possible, it is better to either go for settlement through court or sell the property and share the proceeds equally.

1 Like

patsm00re18   31 May 2021

Your piece really turned the light on for me to the extent this particular topic goes.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2021

If there's no consensus arrived among the shareholders for an amicable partition then the next option before you is to approach court of law for remedy and solution to overcome the crisis. 

You three alone cannot divide the property as per your decision without involving the agitating shareholder. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register