LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Feel Space   11 September 2023

House registration done for dtcp approved but endowmment

We bought a house in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in 2011. It is approved by DTCP(Directorate of Town & Country Planning Hyderabad) in the year 1996. 

But RO has rejected registration while selling the house stating that the survey number is an endowment land as per the old records.

Kindly help us in this case. My father has invested all his life earnings in this property. Is it possible to sell the house?

Thanks in advance!


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2023

You can file a suit to declare the title and interests in the property on the basis of the registered sale deed on adverse possession of the property with your father.

You can implead the RO as necessary party to the suit besides the vendor and on the basis of the decree and judgment you can get the task completed through the same RO.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register