Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhakar (Student)     18 January 2012

Help - urgent

Hello,

I'm Prabhakar from Bangalore. I'm planning to apply for my passport so I wanted my Birth Certificate, which my parents didn't collect from concerned muncipal office. Even while joining school they didn't get the certificate.

The problem starts now, I went to the muncipality in whose judistriction I was born and applied for my Birth Certificate with my sslc and puc certificates as proof so they asked me to come after 3 days. When I went back those guys are telling me that my MOTHERS name in their records and HER name in my certificates doesnt match. In their records they have it as Alimelu but in my certificates its Alamelamma, and in all other documents like Ration card, ID, bank and all it's ALIMELU. So I don't know how to proceed now.

and I have another problem, my brother is in SSLC and in his documents it ALAMELU :( :( , they already filled their SSLC exam forms. 

So I Don't know how to proceed now. :( :( Please help me in this regard.

Learning

5 Replies

Sunlawseeker (lawaspirant)     18 January 2012

Get Notary Public certificate that both the name refering your mother's name.

Prabhakar (Student)     18 January 2012

@V.Sundaresan: Thanks a lot for replying, It was really a quick reply. I don't know the procedure to get it done. 
I guess I need to consult a lawyer. Once again thanks for the reply. 

Prabhakar (Student)     14 May 2012

@V.Sundaresan Sir some small confusion, I was born in Hosur taluk, Krishnagiri, TN but I'm a permanent resident in Bangalore so will the notary public certificate be valid in hosur taluk.

Actually I met a lawyer today and she said it is not possible and she asked me to follow some other procedure which I didn't understand, she was talking about rising a case in court and getting my Birth certificate in Bangalore itself, Is it possible??

Any help will be appreciated!! 

Sunlawseeker (lawaspirant)     08 June 2012

Consult a lawyer and file a petition in magistrate court in the jurisdiction wherein Hosur comes.

Steps:

1. Contact the respective Thashildar and get the Non-Traceable certificate

2. Approach a lawyer.

3. He will file a petition before the competent magistrate to declare your date of birth which is shown in your Marksheet or other relevant documents.

4. Two witnesses with their Ration Card and ID proof required.

5. Paper publication should be taken.

6. Thereafter, the court will direct the competent Thasildhar to register your date of birth and issue the birth certificate to you.

These are the complete procedure to get birth certificate.

all the best.

CG12345678 (Student)     06 July 2013

Can mother file petition in absense of Son for his birtth certificate. Currently I live outside India, cannot attend court. Please advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register